We are receiving a high number of enquiries and are trying to support all during this difficult time. We will treat you with respect and courtesy and expect you to do the same. Abusive or disrespectful calls will be terminated.

Owners and mortgagees

Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) and Residential Notices

The information is a summary only. For more detailed information you may need to call OPA, Consumer Affairs Victoria, or see a lawyer.

Please send your notice to: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.


Downloadable Resources

Further information